Our Managed care model is a system that involves the active coordination of an arrangement for, the provision of health services and coverage of health benefits.
Four key elements of managed care are:
- Co- management of enrollee population with the hospitals
- Definition of specific benefits of the plan(s)
- Contractual relationships with the providers (hospitals) giving care
- Oversight of the medical care received at the various hospitals.
- Establishment of in-house clinics
- Reduction of the number of retained hospitals
- Monetization of medical benefits.